Please support us by joining The Friends of Greenwich Park.
Benefits of Membership
- Regular newsletters and information about events and activities in the Park.
- Invitations to Friends lectures, environmental, musical and social events.
- Opportunities to support our work in helping to make the Park an enjoyable place to visit, a rich environmental resource and to provide education and information about the Park's wildlife and history.
- Discounts in the Park's cafes and kiosks, and at local businesses.
- The satisfaction of contributing to our local and national heritage.
Only £5 individual or family membership or £25 Corporate membership for a year.
Friends of Greenwich Park is a charity, number 1029933, and can claim back tax on your subscription.
Gift Aid is a government scheme where charities can reclaim money on your contribution from the HM Revenue & Customs.
If you are a UK taxpayer, it would help our finances if you complete this form
Please notify us if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.