What information we collect:
• Your name and title
• Your address
• Your phone number(s)
• Your email address, where provided
• Details of your membership subscriptions or donations paid and bank details where provided
• Gift aid declarations
This is used to provide you with the services you would reasonably expect to receive as a member.
How we use this information:
• To maintain a membership list
• To send you Newsletters and other notices intended for members
• To send you your annual membership card
• To email you to keep you in touch with news about the Park and events we are holding, as well as events in The Royal Parks and, occasionally, those organised by other local groups
• To manage our volunteer work
If you do not want to be contacted by email you can unsubscribe by contacting us at email@example.com.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information and we do not sell, rent or share your information with other groups, organisations or individuals.
We keep your membership information only as long as it is current and gift aid declarations and associated paperwork for up to 6 years after the calendar year to which they relate. Personal information given to us on a short term basis, such as in applications to attend Friends events, will be kept no longer than needed.
If you require any further clarification, or if you wish to know what data we hold about you please do not hesitate to contact the Secretary of the Friends of Greenwich Park, Christine Bevan, 52 Greenwich Park Street, London, SE10 9LT, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask for your personal information to be corrected, if inaccurate, or for it to be removed.